Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Aren't babies cute?





Ok, my life is soooo boring I'm taking pics of veggies and flowers. But, hey my baby veggies are so cute! Now if they grow up big and strong they will be so yum! Except for the pumpkin babies, they will be so cute as jack-o-lanterns! Now here is my bi-polar hydrangea. The front of the bush produces beautiful pink and the back, lovely blue. No medication needed here! See what weird ph soil can do for you? Yesterday we had a bunch of baby turkeys in the yard. No, not grandkids, real turkeys! I'm not too good at sneaking up to them for pics, just take my word for it. They were cute too!

4 comments:

Donna said...

Your hydrangeas are just GORGEOUS!!! ...I like the new look of your blog too!! Bright and cheery :)

Kent and Leisy said...

I agree, the hydrangeas are AMAZINGLY beautiful. You must have a green thumb!

Amy and Craig said...

wow! your garden looks awesome. I didn't plant one this year. After planting blubs in the rock hard clay last fall I didn't think it would take without a major overhaul. I thought about doing a pot garden (no not growing pot, just growing veggies in POTS)but I decided they'd die while we were gone in CA. Maybe I'll try again next year. I really miss fresh tomatoes.

donna said...

Your babies are cute! I just discovered your blog (who knows where I've been?) Wow! You take good pictures too and not just of these plants, you're so pretty on the boat. I'm just totally impressed!

We have one cherry tomato plant in a pot on the front porch. I ate the first tomato today! (maybe growing pot runs in our family?)