Monday, November 10, 2008

I was trying to think of something to blog about because I was tired of seeing the creepy halloween clown on this site! So thankfully, I chose to think of all the things I'm thankful for: Family, church, friends, work, play, books, music, nature and the change of seasons...But I needed some pics, so after ol' Tom the Turkey here, all I had available is Eddy the Boxer. He's doing very well with getting house broke and he's getting bigger everyday. He likes Jack because he sneaks him snacks..Squeak still hates him. He sleeps in her bed sometimes and she drinks out of his water bowl. He wants to play, she wants to scratch him. He's learned to give her some space!
Here's Eddy with his friend and snack sneaker!

Ok, I have to admit, he is sort of cute!


You know how they say dogs and their owners resemble each other? Hmmm....He likes to stretch out in front of the TV with Gord and I swear they do look alot alike!



2 comments:

Donna said...

He's REALLY cute!!!!Ruff, ruff!

Amy and Craig said...

does gord have a black beard now too?? just kidding. I'll have to post a pic of our twinner turkeys, I forget we both got those at biglots that day! I got to put out all those turkeys I bought at parsley pot last year this thanksgiving! I must have a poultry thing. Roosters and turkeys