Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Silly Dog Tricks

Eddy is now 5mo. old and Jord has done a pretty good job of training him. He's housebroke and hasn't had an accident in a long time. He can be trusted to sleep out of his kennel at night. He still chases poor squeak however and hopefully that will improve with time. (she's not exactly the friendliest cat around tho) Because my life is so boring and I don't have any cute little kiddos at my disposal, I've turned to Eddy for some intertainment...here are some tricks he learned...that dog will do anything for a scooby snack!

1 comment:

Donna said...

AH-HA! you've turned in to me with dog stories...(remember when you first had grandkids and I compared them to my dogs!!!)
Eddie is really a cute, well-bahaved dog...can Jord come over to train my leaky pups?