Sunday, January 25, 2009

We had a nice YaYaPawPaw weekend. We were able to take in one of Driana's basketball games and we also had Phil & Amanda's girls overnight for the first time. We were a little worried that Alexis would have a hard time, but she did great. Addy was soooo good too. For only 31/2mo. she went to bed at 9pm and got up at 6:30am...I think that's pretty nice! Here's Summer cheering on Driana or just haming it up for me! Cute glasses Summie...
This was not, I repeat, not a posed shot! I actually caught Cameron giving his older brother a hug. They are so cute together. I'm sure they will have plenty of time to pick on one another when Cam gets older!

Now this is a serious Addy moment. Trying to smack those hanging toys on her bouncy seat thingy. I should have got a nice smiley shot because she's such a happy camper almost all the time but we need variety here!


Alexis ate her blueberry pancake breakfast with her "crew" of princess dollies. Yummo!



These are some quick videos of Driana playing b-ball. She just loves it when she sees us coming and I'm armed with the camera! (not!) First one is her getting fouled (she's #12)...the second is Driana making a shot. Reminds me of her Daddy...except he didn't have a ponytail...and he was taller. Whew, it was a fun, but tiring weekend with kiddos...You'd think after having four of my own I would remember the work involved, but then again, that's why we had ours when we were young!



3 comments:

Donna said...

WOW! Driana...good job, (chip off the old block!)...lookin' good! -As did all the kids. You got some good shots, Summer looks more like Driana all the time and the boys are too sweet! Baby Addy and Alexis are pretty too ...what a nice group!!! I chased just one this afternoon and I'm tired...shame on me!

Amy and Craig said...

This is Craig....Nice shootin Driana! Keep up the good work!

Amy and Craig said...

yeah, maybe driana could give me some lessons (or sophie and taylor some day. Katie will probably do better to stick with swimming!)love the pic of anthony and cameron.