Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A wonderful idea!

First an update: The shiney, lovely crock pot made a delish corned beef and cabbage dinner for St. Patty's day....Second: After I told my wonderful co-workers about the death of my old crock pot and then revealed I just couldn't chuck it into the garbarge, Shay said: (Drum roll....rrrrrrr) "Make it into a planter...fill it with flowers and set it outside" Oh, I could have kissed her...except all her kiddos are sick with the flu. So now I can fill it with lovely poseys and it will be reborn!! You know, I really do need a life.....

1 comment:

Donna said...

Some treasures are just to precious to let go.....?????!!!!!
Memories...
I was seriously happy to see my old avacado green one die, -but I just couldn't throw it away. I do love my new stainless, digital one though.