Monday, April 13, 2009

Family Ties

Craig is such a good Dad! I love watching all my guys with their little ones. They have much more patience than we did!


I have a pic of Zeb with Eddy on the other post, so here's his cousin Henry with Eddy...Hmmm, a book called the adventures of Zeb, Eddy and Henry could be fun! Here's a shot of Donna's delish chicken salad that fed the thousands! Katie was showing me here scary look. I think she needs to not smile so much if she wants scary.







Friday afternoon I got Anthony, Summer, Driana and Cameron to spend some time with their cousins. Here they are being very creative! Anthony and Taylor hit it off really well. It was sure fun to have them all together!


3 comments:

Donna said...

You are prolific!!
Those are pictures worth a lot of words....The one of Craig with Sophie just touches your heart!!-so sweet...I love the ones of my guys with their children too!! The one of Eddy with the baby is a little slice of life...what a GOOD dog!! And Katie is too nice to be scarey!!!

Craig said...

Eddy is really a good dog! Good pictures Mom!

Phil and Amanda said...

Hey mom this is your 3rd son. Is there something missing here???? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!