Thursday, January 7, 2010

The snow is falling and the sleds are calling!

I you don't like snow, just keep on going because here are a few snow shots of the Pines. We have been getting snow all week but today we got a significant amount and tonight they're calling for much more. My commute to work should be interesting tomorrow! The back hill is ready for some willing sledders and I think I may give it a shot myself! So if you're bored, cabin fevered or just plain crazy, we'll provide the sleds, hot chocolate and plenty of snow!

When we say we live at Whispering Pines, we mean it! They never look lovelier than after a snow fall.
Now this is how a Christmas day should look.
Ed, where have you been snooping? He just loves snow!
No matter how scraggly a planting area...snow makes it look pretty!

2 comments:

Donna said...

You are right, it always looks beautiful!!! I thought that the other day as I entered your drive...it's so private that you feel like you've just entered a special area and all the snow does is enhance it!! A snowy fairyland!!! Have fun sledding...I'll sit back with the hot chocolate and watch...

Beth said...

Your pictures are so pretty. I love the snow more so when I don't have to drive in it. We took the YW/YM sledding last Tues. and they had a blast, because you never know how long it will last we might do it again this week. Lots of fun. Drive careful and have lots of snow fun!