Friday, March 19, 2010

Love ya Sista!

It's great to have a Sister...especially if it's one like mine. I didn't appreciate all the greatness of having one when she was the one with straight bangs...I had the wavy hair that wouldn't allow for such style, such elegance...not without looking like a doofuss...Thank goodness God invented blow drying hair devices...I was never able to have bangs like my Sister, but I did get to have the flipped up style Midge is modeling here. But hey, today is her birthday. I really should be thanking Mom for going through the birth cycle to give me someone to torture for a few years. But I have to thank Midge for turning out to be the best Sister/friend ever! Hope this beautiful sunny spring day is a super one for you. Love ya Kiddo! Happy Birthday! P.S...Jack thinks you're the greatest Sister-in-Law/friend and also wishes you a happy BDAY!

1 comment:

Midge said...

Thanks Kath...love you and Jack....and not so much those pictures...but I can't hide the truth....