Monday, January 10, 2011

Yep, I Did It Again

It's here! My blog book came today and it turned out pretty good. I remembered that I blogged a similar entry last year when I received my first book. Actually, that's not true. I only remembered I blogged about it because I read it in my new book! I used "thecutestblogontheblock.com website to assemble it. I had a few mishaps due to my computer's problems and my own doofusness (I just made that name up! Feel free to use it in scrabble). I'm happy with it and it will now sit on the shelf and maybe someday, someone, somewhere will want to take a peek at it. For now, I'll just sit back and read about last year and see if I can make 2011 even better. (Not that it will take much!) Thanks to everyone who let me make them or their story "blog worthy".
It's divided into chapters or I should say blog entries. Makes it easy to go back and find an entry or pictures that I might want to look up.
The inside has all the pics and prose. It's fun to look back and see events, seasons and stories that made my life a little or alot more fun!
Here are both volumes...little books about my life, my family, friends, work and sometimes nothing in particular.

13 comments:

Donna said...

No, it's not nothing in particular! It' something special! (like Ashland!). The story of your life, the memories, the things you are happy to share, the news you can tell out of town friends and family...are here to remember and preserve for looking at in the rocking chair. You've inspired me to finally do mine too and it was two books worth too.( I'm anxious to get it! ). But then you are an inspiration to me in lots of ways! Thanks for the e-mail today...xo D

Susan Anderson said...

Nice! And I LOVE the cover, too.

=)

Rosaria Williams said...

Wonderful! Glad you pulled the trigger and got it done. Do tell us more, cost, time, etc.

CHERI said...

This is fabulous. I'm going to check into it too.

Unknown said...

This is such an inspiration to me. I was just talking about doing something like this a few blog posts ago. Yours looks like its beautifully done. I think I want one now!LOL!

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

YaYa honey I love your books. I tried doing that about 6 months ago but they kept putting the wrong picture on the back and front so I just quit and went home. hahaha
Anyway I almost had a heart attach too when you told me about your sweet Bonnie and me looking alike because (hold on to your chair)you look just like my ex sister-in-law who I adored. Yep the first time I found you and saw your pic I thought it was her and she had a blog. haha
Spooky right.
Do let me see her and I will dig up my pictures of Wayne and family if I can find where I put them and show you your twin.
Love ya
Maggie

Hope said...

looks great, yaya! cool idea

thanks for sharing

Stacy said...

I am going to get mine printed here pretty soon. I hope you don't mind if I use the same cover, because it is spectacular!
Thanks for all your help today. It seemed like once you came in everything sped up!

Deb Shucka said...

This is so cool. After four years of blogging, this is the first time I knew you could make a blogging book. What an amazing way to hold your work in your hands.

Darlene said...

That is so neat! Sue does that every so many blogs...can't remember exactly how many. I think that is a great way to do a journal. I'm not sure I will do that, but if I have enough entries some day, who knows?

Amy and Craig said...

I've gotta do one of those! Maybe in a couple months you could come show me how!!! I keep having flashbacks to last Feb when you guys came out. I'm soooooooo glad I'm done with all the unpacking/painting!

Mrs Catch said...

Looks a treat!

Karen Whittal said...

That is so beautiful i wish that they had them over here, maybe this is a business opportunity. Amazing.