Friday, February 22, 2013

Eleven Is Heaven!

Last night we celebrated our Grandson, Anthony's,11th birthday.
He's the nicest 11yr. old I know! He's so funny and sweet (don't tell him I called him "sweet!")
Can you tell from his cake that he loves football?  My son took him to the Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio for the day. (Yes, he played hookie from school!)  They had a blast and enjoyed the time together..just the 2 of them.  Kiddos need those together times with Dad!
His little brother Cameron was eager to help celebrate!
His Mom made his request...Tacos...It was a taco fest! They were very yummy!
Some of the other party goers were his older Sister Driana.  She snuck in after she was done working at her very first job.  She got her very first paycheck too..a milestone moment!
 His other older Sister, Summer wasn't as happy about getting her pic taken...no time to doll it up...but I think she's lovely!  She's the artist who surprised me with this lovely painting she did.  I love it Summer! Thank you so much!
It's fun to get gifts when it's not your birthday!
Gifts were opened....tacos eaten..and then:

Candles blown out!!  Happy 11th B-day Buddy!  We love you tons!  (Now stop getting so old, it makes me look bad!)









18 comments:

Stacy said...

Wowsers time goes by fast. I think some of my favorite memories with the kids are playing hookies for one reason or another with them.

Cheltz said...

Happy Birthday, Anthony! How fun is it to live close enough to the football hall of fame to go for your birthday?! I think Summer looks lovely too!

Kim said...

Happy Birthday to Anthony. It's nice when they are still young enough to want a family party. I'm sure football day with Dad was a big hit too.

selvageedge said...

Anthony is such a cutie. In my mind I still see him as about 4 years old. :)

acorn hollow said...

Happy birthday to your grandson.
Cathy

Hilary said...

Awww sweet looking kids.. one and all. Happy Birthday to Anthony.

Julia said...

What a nice way to spend an11th birthday. He looks like a sweetie and I won't tell.

Happy Birthday Anthony.

JB

Unknown said...

Hello! I recently just started a youtube Korean food channel, EasyKoreanFood, where you can learn how to make fast & easy Korean food! It would mean the world to me if you could check it out because I'm just starting out! Thanks!

karen said...

Good times with the family. And don't you just hate to see the kids grow up? I do!

Laurie said...

Birthday's are so special, but I prefer for my grandkids not to grow up either. My little grandson has his first loose tooth. That just kills me because it means he's not a baby anymore. Happy Birthday to your Anthony!

Sweet Tea said...

A GREAT time of celebration for your family! I love these moments!
Happy Birthday to Anthony!!

rjerdee said...

Eleven-year-olds are the best. I'll never forget the day my daughter said, "I wish Hunter could be 11 forever!"

Nonnie said...

Happy Birthday to Anthony. What a great time for all the family and a special treat that he got to go to the Hall of Fame with his Dad! Congratulations to sister Drianna on her first paycheck - I still remember what mine looked like and how much it was.
Looks like you all had a good time and plenty to eat. All the kids are good-looking (even the one who wasn't dolled up)!

Cindy said...

Wow, tacos, cake and the Football Hall of Fame!! Sounds like a memorable birthday and a great family!

Christina said...

Wow!I remember when he was like, 1! Crazy! I like the birthday cake and what a cool dad Jack is.

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Such a Sweet Post. I love reading about your precious family. Happy Birthday to Anthony. I hope he had a great day. My grandson Bailey turned 9 over the weekend. Anthony and Kaci are the same age.
Your painting is beautiful. Please tell your beautiful grand daughter to keep painting.
Did I read on one of your special comments to me that your going to be my next Blogazine Guest. I can't wait.
Just send me your post with pictures attached and I will be tickled pink to post it.
Why don't you send it to maggiemallard888@yahoo.com
I tend to check it more than my google account. lol
Thanks for doing this. No pressure take your time.
Hope your staying warm.
Anthony and all your kiddos are adorable.
Love
Maggie

Sush said...

Happy Birthday, Anthony! What a wonderful young man you have there! Looks like his birthday was a huge success!
Hugs~

Scriptor Senex said...

A belated Happy Birthday, Anthony. what a wonderful set of grandchildren. ('Set' of garndchildren? What is the collective noun for grandchildren?)